About the product
NEUROPATHY FACTOR™ ADVANCED NEUROPATHY AND CIRCULATION SUPPORT FORMULA was a collaboration between a nationally recognized supplement formulator and a naturopathic physician who specialized in peripheral neuropathy for over a decade in Southern California.
- Formula used by thousands of neuropathy patients successfully treated in neuropathy treatment centers across the U.S. Formulated to deliver the exact pharmaceutical-grade nutrients that are critically deficient in aging adults and needed most by people who suffer from peripheral neuropathy. The formula delivers clinically proven ingredients in the proper dosage and most bioavailable forms to ensure the greatest effectiveness.
- Once only available through doctors and practitioners, now available directly to you. Formulated by one of the nation’s leading experts (doctor, author and renown speaker) on peripheral neuropathy protocols along with a respected master formulator.
- Promotes optimal circulation to assist with nerve regeneration. Reduces the oxidative stress that may cause inflammation-related tingling, burning and pain. Promotes healthy immune system, optimal cellular function, improved metabolic function, stabilized blood sugar and increased energy. Preferred formula for people looking to naturally assist your body’s own ability to reduce the burning, tingling, and continued degeneration of nerves due to peripheral neuropathy or poor circulation.
- Clinical Strength Dosing: Contains 600mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid to meet the claims of the clinical studies for ALA. In Germany, this level of ALA is approved and prescribed as a treatment for neuropathy pain. Quatrefolic® is the extensively studied form of folate that has been shown to be 10x more bioavailable than other forms. Don’t settle for less!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Made in the USA in a cGMP facility registered with the FDA. Third-Party quality verification through NSF.
Vitamin B6 2 mg
Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine) is important for normal brain development and for keeping the nervous system and immune system healthy.
People who have kidney disease or conditions that prevent the small intestine from absorbing nutrients from foods (malabsorption syndromes) are more likely to be vitamin B-6 deficient. Certain genetic diseases and some epilepsy medications also can lead to deficiency. This can cause a condition in which you don't have enough healthy red blood cells to carry adequate oxygen to your body's tissues (anemia), confusion, depression and a weakened immune system.
Folate 220 mcg
Folate is one of the B-vitamins and is needed to make red and white blood cells in the bone marrow, convert carbohydrates into energy, and produce DNA and RNA. Adequate folate intake is extremely important during periods of rapid growth such as pregnancy, infancy, and adolescence.
Quatrefolic® is the glucosamine salt of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate and is structurally analogous to the reduced and active form of folic acid so Quatrefolic® completely bypasses the "damaged" MTHFR conversion step and delivers a "finished" folate the body can immediately use without any kind of metabolization.
Vitamin B12 330 mcg
Vitamin B12 is required for proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 deficiency is characterized by megaloblastic anemia, fatigue, weakness, constipation, loss of appetite, and weight loss. Neurological changes, such as numbness and tingling in the hands and feet, can also occur. Additional symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency include difficulty maintaining balance, depression, confusion, dementia, poor memory, and soreness of the mouth or tongue.
Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 mcg
Alpha-lipoic acid is an organic compound that acts as a powerful antioxidant in the body. Your body produces alpha-lipoic acid naturally, but it’s also found in a variety of foods and as a dietary supplement. Research suggests that it may play a role in weight loss, diabetes and other health conditions.
Benfotiamine 330 mcg
Benfotiamine is a relative of thiamine, which is better known as vitamin B1. Thiamine is critical for the metabolism of our brain's major energy source—glucose. Benfotiamine, which converts to thiamine in the body, enters cells more easily than thiamine.